Earth is an amazing planet, a sacred planet with an intelligence that we who were raised in the dominant culture are only beginning to realize.
In ‘Sacred Places’ we explore some of the places that we as humans have interacted with on this planet, places we collectively cherish.
I now have a whole new list of places to visit.
You will too after listening to what the Council has to say!
1) What makes a place sacred?
2) What draws the pilgrimages to these places?
3) How did we discover or understand these sites?
4) In what ways do these places change people?
5) Do we as humans bring damage to these places?
6) Kinomagewapkong (
8) Uluru (Ayer’s Rock),
12) Fatima Portugal,
Sacred Places MP3
- Product Code: 1042
- Availability: In Stock